CENTURY® 80 AMP FLUX-CORE MIG Welder
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- 35 - 88
- Duty Cycle:
- 60 Hz
- Input Voltage:
- Rated Output:
- 70 A at 17 V
- Torch Length:
- 10 ft
- MIG Welding Machine
- Wire Feed Range:
- 0 - 300 in/min
- Wire Size:
- Product Weight:
- 46 lbs.
- Perfect for home repair or hobby projects"
The Century 80GL wire feeder welder from Lincoln Electric is a tremendous asset when home repair or hobby projects are on your to-do list. It's a great pick for welding 18 gauge to 1/8" mild steel and comes with a spool of .035 NR-211-MP flux-cored wire to get you started. The Century 80GL comes with a gun and cable assembly, work lead, work clamp and input power cable -- all attached at the factory to save you time. The Century 80GL is a must have for every homeowner.
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in. mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until gun trigger is pressed.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- Easy to use
- One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).