HaloX Black JACKSON SAFETY W70 HLX TrueSight Digital Auto-Darkening Filter
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Stick/MIG/TIG Welding
- Contract Catalog Item:
- Headgear Style:
- Lens Length:
- Lens Width:
- 3, 5 - 13
- ANSI Z87.1
- Welding Helmet
- Product Weight:
- 5.5 lbs.
- For use when welding"
Welding is so much more than a job or an intense hobby ? it's an art form that requires attention to detail, strong skills and craftsmanship. The Jackson Safety TrueSight II Auto Darkening Digital Welding Helmet with Balder Technology is advanced equipment that can help take the art of welding to the next level. With Balder Technology, this welding mask offers Best in Class Optical Clarity with a true 1/1/1/1 rating (as defined by DIN Rating EN379). It features the largest viewing area ? a 3.25" x 4" ? on the market, so you can see your weld well. The auto dark welding hood has a digital keypad (designed by welders for a welder like you), a variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13 and comes with three modes: grind, weld and torch. It also features delay and sensitivity adjustments, four sensors, an auto-off function and a low battery indicator. It even features a five year warranty (the only such guarantee in the industry). When you're ready to experience enhanced visibility, advanced color recognition and a whole new vision of what's possible, trust Jackson Safety's TrueSight II Digital ADF Welding Helmet.
- The Jackson Safety TrueSight II Auto Darkening Digital Welding Helmet with Balder Technology has the largest viewing area (a 3.25" x 4") on the market and a best in class optical classification of 1/1/1/1. There's a built-in magnifying lens holder ? available in 7 focal powers (additional lenses sold separately).
- This auto dark welding mask has a digital keypad designed by welders for welders, so that you can efficiently see what you need to (from tig welding to arc welding to mig welding and more).
- The auto dimming welding hood features variable shade from 5-8 and 9-13 and is a 3-in-1 product, with weld, grind and torch modes. You can make the digital selections even with a gloved hand.
- This welder shield has delay and sensitivity adjustments, four sensors, an auto-off function and a low battery alert.
- This Jackson Safety Auto Darkening Welding Helmet meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and is CSA Z94.3 compliant. It's also DIN Plus certified.