NR8 3/4 HP 115/230V 1-Phase ODP Cast Iron Steel Roller Pump
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Liquid Transfer
- Contract Catalog Item:
- Flow Rate:
- 8.2 gpm
- Cast Iron, Steel
- Maximum Temperature:
- Maximum Working Pressure:
- 40 psi
- Motor Type:
- Close - Coupled
- Roller Pump
- 115 / 230
- Product Weight:
- 34 lbs.
- CAST IRON ROLLER PUMPS (COMMERCIAL-DUTY) - Unlike traditional pumps, roller pumps feature a non-clogging design that passes small non-abrasive particulates without shearing oil. Heavy-duty steel rotor with long life Teflon® rollers provides strong pumping action from 3.8 to 8.2 gpm. Pumps are direct-coupled to custom 56C frame, ODP single-phase motors. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, 303 stainless steel, carbon, ceramic, Teflon®, and Viton®.CARBONATOR-MOUNT CAST IRON PUMPS (LIGHT-DUTY) - Pumps feature steel shaft and gears with cast iron bushing support with flows of 4.4 and 5.2 gpm. Direct couple to carbonator mount, ODP single-phase motors. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, 303 stainless steel, Viton® and silicone.CAST IRON GEAR PUMPS (COMMERCIAL-DUTY - This series of non-clogging pumps are highly recommended for high flow waste oil rendering because they are able to pass small non-abrasive particles and reduce oil shear. Features include heavy-duty stainless steel helical non-corrosive gears for quiet and long-life pumping action, carbon graphite bushings and ball bearing drive for continuous use, with a stainless steel adjustable pressure relief valve as standard equipment. This series of pumps can also be used for hot oil or frying oil filtration up to 375°F., meeting NSF-listing requirements. Pumps are configured with motors specifically for hot oil applications where oil is heated prior to pumping and discharge pressure limitations do not exceed 50 psi with supplied motors."
Shertech self-priming, positive displacement pumps feature cast-iron construction for high temperature use designed for hot oil or frying oil filtration up to 375°F., meeting NSF-listing requirements. Pumps are configured with motors specifically for hot oil filtration applications where oil is heated prior to pumping and discharge pressure limitations do not exceed 40 psi. They provide a nearly pulseless flow in applications where non-particulate and non-abrasive fluids are pumped. Not for use with water-based fluids. AC ODP single-phase motors have thermal overload protection. Complete package is easy to install. Uses: Ideal for a wide range of commercial fat fryer hot oil cooking, filtering, or waste oil rendering applications. This pump can also be used in non-NSF hot oil applications with non-particulate and non-abrasive fluids compatible with pump wet-end construction component materials.
- Pumps meet NSF-listed standards including NSF-accepted paint for hot oil cooking applications.
- Pumps can operate bi-directionally.
- Pressures to 60 spsi with configured motors.
- Flows to 10.8 gpm.
- Operating temperatures to 375°F.
- Maximum viscosity of 50 SSU and maximum specific gravity of 1.0 with configured motors.
- Suction lift capabilities up to 12.3 feet of head.
- Maximum RPM: 1725.
- Port size: 1/2 - 3/4" (ports can be rotated vertically or horizontally).
- BBV11, Page 08-86