Touch 'N Seal® 120 Two-Component Polyurethane Foam Kits
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Wood, metal, vinyl, stone/cement
- Container Size:
- 37 lb
- Container Type:
- Cylinder Kit
- 70°F - 100°F
- High Density Foam Sealant
- Product Weight:
- 26.4 lbs.
- Roofing, Boat Repair"
3 Pound Density Foam Kit. Touch 'N Seal Two Component Foam Kits Are Portable, Self-Contained Dispensing Systems. When Used According To Manufacturer's Directions, These Systems Supply Thermal Insulating And Sound Attenuating 2-Component Polyurethane Spray Foams. Touch 'N Seal Spray Foams Are Permanent And Dry Within Minutes Of Application. Touch 'N Seal Spray Foam Kits Use Disposable, Pressurized Chemical Cylinders To Dispense Polyurethane Spray Foams Eliminating The Need For External Air Compressors, Pumping Equipment Or Dry Nitrogen. These Systems Provide Quick And Easy Foam Application For Repairs And Renovations, New Installations And Production Applications.
- High Density Foam
- Easy to Transport
- No Expensive Maintenance
- No Investment Cost
- No Deposit/No Return
- Reduces Energy Loss By As Much As 40%
- Reduces Fossil Fuel Use and Improves Air Quality
- Permanent Insulation
- Does Not Shrink Or Settle Like Cellulose
- Maintains Air Seal
- Compatible with All Fiber Insulation Systems Including Cellulose, Fiberglass and Rockwool
- No Ozone Depleting Chemicals
- Helps to Reduce Green House Gas Emissions
- Expands to Fill Smallest to Largest Gaps, Cracks and Holes, Reducing Air Exchanges
- High R-Value
- Closed Cell Structure
- Allows for Down-Sized HVACs Systems
- Uses Less Energy, Fewer Cycle Times, More Consistent "Comfort Level" and Reduces Equipment Maintenance
- Significantly Increases Structural Strength
- Important In High Wind Situations (Per the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance).