3" x 3-TR Blue Very Fine Non-Woven Quick Change Surface Conditioning Disc
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Abrasive Material:
- Aluminum Oxide
- Blending, preparation for painting and finishing, light weld and stock removal, deburring
- Arbor Size:
- Attachment Type:
- Quick Change
- Canada Specific Item:
- Contract Catalog Item:
- EB Reporting:
- Very Fine
- Operating Speed:
- 18000 rpm
- Small Diameter Surface Conditioning Disc
- Vending Certified:
- Web Enabled:
- Product Weight:
- 0.018 lbs.
- Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ SC Surface Conditioning Disc combines our durable, non-woven disc with the efficiency of the 3M™ Roloc™ quick-change attachment system for an effective disc that cleans, finishes, blends, and deburrs. Our non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc™ backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting."
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ SC Surface Conditioning Disc combines our durable, non-woven disc with the efficiency of the 3M™ Roloc™ quick-change attachment system for an effective disc that cleans, finishes, blends, and deburrs. The non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc™ backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting.Ideal for Blending, Deubrring and FinishingThe open-web fiber runs cool and resists loading while the abrasives provide a high cut-rate to give you consistent finishing. The 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out, making the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Disc ideal for a range of tasks including blending, deburring, and finishing.Available in Silicon Carbide or Aluminum Oxide MineralWe manufacture the Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ SC Surface Conditioning Disc with a choice of silicon carbide or aluminum oxide abrasive mineral. Silicon carbide is a synthetic mineral that is very sharp and commonly used for low-pressure applications such as paint prep and finishing. Aluminum oxide is a hard, blocky mineral that provides high cut-rate and long life. While silicon carbide breaks down faster than aluminum oxide, it produces a finer finish.3M™ Roloc™ Quick Change Attachment SystemOur 3M™ Roloc™ quick change discs are smaller discs that easily and quickly attach onto a Roloc™ disc pad (sold separately) so that you can conveniently change discs from job to job or in multi-step finishing processes. Our 3M™ Roloc™ Quick Change Attachment System provides a secure attachment even for heavy-duty applications, and the variety of available Roloc discs allows swapping from one application to the next in seconds. Each disc is also color-coded to identify its grade, making it easy to grab the grade required for different applications.Yields Consistent ResultsWe developed Scotch-Brite™ surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven nylon or synthetic fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool, reducing the risk of part discoloration and warping. The fibers are load resistant and keep the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers, which also extends the life of the disc.
- Tough non-woven disc aggressively deburrs and finishes
- Conformable disc combined with 3M™ Roloc™ backing allows for aggressive cutting
- Open-web construction resists loading and runs cool, allowing for consistent finishes
- Convenient 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out for multi-step finishing processes