5gal Pail Gray Loctite® Fixmaster® Magna-Crete Concrete/Grout Repair
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Activation Time:
- 45 min
- Canada Specific Item:
- Container Size:
- 5 gal
- Container Type:
- Contract Catalog Item:
- Non-Shrinking Epoxy
- Web Enabled:
- Product Weight:
- 53.047 lbs.
- A two-component, rapid setting concrete repair and grouting system. Cures faster than concrete, and bonds to new and old concrete as well as most construction materials including wood and steel. Does not use a water additive and can be applied at virtually any temperature without shrinkage. Freeze/thaw and de-icing salt resistant."
Today?s harsh industrial environments wreak havoc on concrete floors and other structures that can spell trouble for safety and performance. Loctite® Fixmaster® flooring products are specialty repair materials for rebuilding, repairing and resurfacing concrete floors. These epoxies are non-shrinking with good chemical and corrosion resistance, high compression strength, and fast cure capability for making durable repairs on cracks, holes, spalled concrete, and more.
- Two-component, magnesium phosphate-based kit
- 13,000 psi in 28 day cure
- Applies at -15°F to 110°F
- Fast setting 5-10 minutes, bonds to old and new concrete
- Ready for light service in 45 minutes
- Compressive strength to 3,000 psi in two hours
- Resistant to: chemicals, caustics, salt, automotive and aviation fluids, bacteria, and ultraviolet light
- BBV11, Page 11-31