3/8"-16 thread x 1/2" hole x 3/4" Min. Embed. Carbon Steel Zinc Finish Multi-Set Drop-In Anchor w/ Lip
In-stock Alternative Products
Loading products, please wait.
- Pipe hanging, overhead anchoring, hanging strut, sprinkler systems, removable anchoring points
- Bolt Size:
- Canada Specific Item:
- Contract Catalog Item:
- Hole Size:
- Minimum Embedment:
- Thread Length:
- Drop-In Anchor
- Vending Certified:
- Web Enabled:
- Product Weight:
- 3 lbs.
- Drill hole the same diameter as outside diameter of anchor being used to any depth exceeding minimum embedment. Clean hole.
- Drive anchor flush with surface of concrete.
- Expand anchor with setting tool provided. Anchor is properly expanded when shoulder of setting tool is flush with top of anchor.
Drop-In, shell type anchors feature an internally threaded, all-steel shell with expansion cone insert and flush embedment lip.Anchors are manufactured from zinc-plated carbon steel, 18-8 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. Anchors should be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994 specifications. Anchors should be tested to ASTM E488 criteria and listed by ICC (formerly ICBO). Anchors should also be listed by the following agencies as required by the local building code: UL, FM, City of Los Angeles, and Caltrans.
- Optimized (only 3/4" long) for use in hollow-core, pre-cast plank and post-tension slabs
- Lip keeps anchor flush during installation
- Shallow drilling ? fast installation
- BBV11, Page 01-324