- Jobs range from simple to highly complex, with the ability to assemble 100+ parts per kit, build multiple sub-kits within a master kit, and even provide assembly services (e.g., applying grease to an o-ring and placing it on a bolt).
- State-of-the-art automated equipment for increased speed and accuracy.
- Customer-specific information can be printed directly on bags and other packaging, including:
- Customer-specific part numbers
- Customer-specific product description
- Customer logo
- Lot number
Fastenal operates 10 custom packaging service centers, including a facility within a free trade zone (Shanghai, China), enabling us to source product from corporately-approved factories in Asia and package it to meet your specifications, with no duties or taxes involved. Kits can include standard Fastenal parts, non-standard parts, customer-specific parts, or a combination depending on your needs.
- Multiple levels of verification to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Product undergoes three levels of quality testing (pre-production, 1st article, pre-shipment).
- Each completed kit is weight-verified, and samples from each lot are inspected prior to shipping.
- Customer-specific standard operating procedures are utilized when specified.
To learn more, or to request service, contact your local store or fill out the form below.