NASPO Value Point
Fastenal: Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools
Click here for available NASPO Value Point Contracts.
As a result of the national competitive bid, Fastenal has been awarded the NASPO Value Point Contract #1862 for Facilities Maintenance, Lighting Products, Industrial Supplies and Tools. Fastenal's award includes all categories and is offered to all States should they choose to participate. Fastenal is ready to serve participating Value Point members with quality products available from nearly 2,700 store locations or through your State's custom catalog available online 24/7.
About NASPO Value Point
The NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) provides the highest standard of excellence in public cooperative contracting. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states with the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers best value, reliable, competitively sourced contracts. Since 1993 NASPO ValuePoint has been the cooperative purchasing arm of NASPO (the National Association of State Procurement Officials) encouraging, fostering and guiding the nation’s most significant public contract cooperative. NASPO ValuePoint is a unified, nationally focused cooperative aggregating the demand of all 50 states, the District of Columbia and the organized US territories, their political subdivisions and other eligible entities spurring best value, innovation and competition in the marketplace.
For more information on Value Point please visit: www.naspovaluepoint.com
- Nearly 2,700 retail stores
- Local service and delivery
- Flexible purchasing options: walk-in, phone, fax, or e-commerce
- Contract pricing on all product lines
- Value-added services
- Solutions based vendor managed inventory programs
- Just-in-time ordering and fast fulfillment delivery
- 24-hour emergency service
- Industrial Vending: Reduce consumption, increase productivity, automate ordering
NASPO Value Point Members Receive Discounts On...
- Air Filters
- Material Handling Repairs
- Motors and Accessories
- Electrical Repairs and Equipment
- Batteries and Flashlights
- Outdoor Garden Supplies and Equipment
- Paint and Accessories
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Welding and Soldering
*Note: You must be logged in to view your contract pricing. See below for directions on how to get started!
Are You Registered with NASPO/Value Point?
If so, please see How to Get Started below. If not, you must first register at www.naspovaluepoint.com. There is no cost and it only takes a few minutes.
How to Get Started
Open an account at a local Fastenal Store
- Contact your local Fastenal Store
- Identify yourself as a State agency or political subdivision (please have your sales tax exemption number or certificate available)
- Once you open an account, your local store will report the account number to Fastenal's Government Sales Suppor department for set-up under the State Contract (please allow 3 -5 business days for processing)
If you need assistance or want to place an order today, please contact Fastenal's State Contract help desk toll free at 877-507-7555 or email email@example.com.
Register your account on Fastenal.com
Contact your local store to validate your email address and account number. Once your email has been updated to your account, allow 24 hours before registering on www.fastenal.com via the following steps:
- Click on My Account
- Click on Register and enter E-mail, Username, and Password
- Enter the Security Code received via e-mail
- Select “Government Contract” and enter contact info
- Select the best option under “Do you have a Fastenal Store Account Number?”
-“Yes, and I have two invoices from my store account” – Account info will automatically link
-“Yes, but I do not have two invoices from my account” – Account info will link when the Fastenal store verifies your information
-“No, I do not have a Fastenal store account” – Call your local store to set up an account which can be linked later
****Note: If you have any issues registering on www.fastenal.com, please contact your local Government Sales Specialist (see contact information on this page).
- Kevin Fitzgerald, Director Government Sales - EAST
- Ryan Ash, Director Government Sales - WEST & MIDWEST
- Aaron Leyendecker, Director Government Sales - SOUTH & SOUTHEAST
- Bill Franssen, Director Government Sales
In order to receive the pricing and benefits of this contract, a member or eligible entity is required to complete the Contract Participation form. By submitting this form, you are linking your account to the state contract, allowing you to take advantage of the state contract pricing and benefits. If you do not have a Fastenal account number, a Fastenal representative will be in touch with you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Administration of this request will take 3-5 business days. For immediate purchase off this contract, contact 1-877-507-7555.
Submission of this form indictates that the person below is authorized to enroll their organization as an eligible contract participant.