The shipping addresses are saved locations that you can choose from when ordering product. They represent the physical location that you would like your product delivered to.
A billing address is the location that you'd like your invoices to be sent to.
What is a default address or a public address?
The default address is the address that will load automatically each time you order product. To save time, make your default address the one used most often — eliminating the need to change it each time you order product. If an address is made public, other users on your account will have access to it when placing orders. They can also edit the address, but they cannot delete it.
Accessing Your Addresses
Your saved shipping and billing address information can be accessed from the My Account page.
- Sign in
- Click My Account
- Click Shipping Addresses or Billing Addresses
Adding or Editing a Shipping or Billing Address
Once you are in the shipping or billing address screen, you can add or edit an existing address.
- Click New Address to add an address
- To edit an existing address, click the Alias/Nickname of that address
- Enter a Location Alias
- To make this address your default, select "Use as my default address"
- Select "Make this address available" if you'd like other account users to have access to the address
- Add or modify the Address Information
- Red asterisks indicate required fields
- Click Save Changes
Deleting a Shipping or Billing Address
Shipping and billing addresses can only be deleted by the user that created them.
- Click Delete