Formerly National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA), Sourcewell is a self-supporting government organization, partnering with education, government, and nonprofits to boost student and community success. Created in 1978 as a Minnesota service cooperative, we offer training and shared services to our central-Minnesota members. Throughout North America, we offer a cooperative purchasing program with over 300 awarded vendors on contract. On behalf of our 50,000 members, Sourcewell conducts competitive solicitations, awarding to the most responsive and responsible vendors at the corporate level. Members can purchase off these contracts through their local dealers, streamlining the procurement process. Sourcewell is driven by service and the ability to strategically reinvest in member communities. For more information about Sourcewell, please visit .
Fastenal Quick Facts
- More than 3100+ locations
- Contract pricing on all product categories
- 24-hour emergency service
- Just-in-time ordering and fast fulfillment delivery
- Local service and delivery
- Solutions based vendor managed inventory programs
- Flexible purchasing options: walk-in, phone, fax, or e-commerce
- FAST Solutions – Simple, Affordable Industrial Vending
Sourcewell Members Receive Discounts On...
- Air Filters
- Material Handling Repairs
- Motors and Accessories
- Electrical Repairs and Equipment
- Outdoor Garden Supplies and Equipment
- Paint and Accessories
- Pneumatic Tools
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Welding and Soldering
*Note: You must be logged in to view your Sourcewell contract pricing. See below for directions on how to get started!