OMNIA Partners is a national governmental purchasing cooperative, established in 1997 whose contracts have been competitively bid and awarded, by a governmental entity serving in the lead agency role, to national vendors for commonly purchased products and services, including facilities, furniture, office supplies and equipment, security systems and technology. Entities that must comply with purchasing procedures mandated by state laws and regulations, like public and private schools, colleges and universities, cities, counties, nonprofits, and all governmental entities, use OMNIA Partners contracts to increase their efficiency and economy when procuring goods and services. As a national purchasing cooperative, OMNIA Partners leverages one of the largest pools of purchasing potential and allows agencies to receive a combined buying power regardless of the entity’s size. For more information about OMNIA Partners, please visit www.omniapartners.com.
Fastenal Quick Facts
- More than 3,100 locations
- Contract pricing on all product categories
- 24-hour emergency service
- Just-in-time ordering and fast fulfillment delivery
- Local service and delivery
- Solutions based vendor managed inventory programs
- Flexible purchasing options: walk-in, phone, fax, or e-commerce
- FAST Solutions – Simple, Affordable Industrial Vending
OMNIA Partners Members Receive Discounts On...
- Air Filters
- Material Handling
- Jobsite Security
- Motors and Accessories
- Outdoor Garden Supplies and Equipment
- Paint and Accessories
- Pneumatic Tools
- Cordless Power Tools and Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Welding and Soldering
*Note: You must be logged in to view your OMNIA Partners contract pricing. See below for directions on how to get started!