- Custom Pricing - For customers with volume discounts, view your custom or contract pricing online.
- Advanced Permissions Settings - Limit how much individual users can purchase over time, or designate them as "request users" to route their orders for approval. Supports multiple levels of approval.
- Open Balances & Statements - View invoices online and print them when you're ready to pay.
- eQuotes - Edit and approve quotes from your servicing Fastenal store.
- Custom Catalogs - Create custom catalogs featuring only specified products or categories for each purchaser in your organization (available with prior agreement).
- CAD Resource Center - Access 40,000+ CAD files to verify specifications.
- Store Availability - View whether the product is in stock at any of the Fastenal stores you do business with (inventory data is updated daily).
- Simple Registration - Get started today, register now!
"The first time I made a purchase online was with Fastenal. I found it very easy and less time-consuming than placing an order over the phone. The following day I was out of my office for maybe 10 minutes at the most, and when I returned I found my order sitting in my chair like it was somehow magically beamed through the computer. You just can't find that kind of service anywhere, but [my Fastenal reps] do it all the time."
-Tom Criner, Parkline Inc.
We can integrate with your system to support seamless communication between our companies. Whether we connect through a B2B connection, a portal, or our FastConnect punch-out platform, your business results are the same: paperless transactions, lower administration costs, and clear usage and spending visibility.
No more double entries...
Another advantage of integration is that suggested VMI replenishment orders can be captured by your system with line-item detail. This is a quote-to-order method; simply review the order and make adjustments as you see fit -- with no data entry.
Fastenal offers integration via most leading e-business systems and portals, including:
And many, many more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.