- Tools and Equipment
- Paint & Painting Supplies
- Fleet and Automotive
- Material Handling, Lifting & Rigging
- Lubricants, Coolants and Fluids
- Adhesives, Sealants and Tape
Your Construction Supply Destination
In construction, the foundation of a successful project is an efficient supply chain - one that minimizes delays and total costs so your team can focus on building great things. Fastenal is ready to answer that call with more locations, closer to more job sites, than any other construction supplier in North America. Whether you’re bidding a new job or looking for supplies in a pinch, our local presence and comprehensive product offering make getting the job done easier than ever.
From featured products from our top selling suppliers to job site inventory solutions, Fastenal is your construction supply destination.
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Looking for ways to capture time, eliminate waste, and free up resources? Explore our Inventory and Job Site Solutions!
- Vending: Fastenal’s industrial vending solutions combine point-of-use access with total traceability to drive productivity and cost savings for your business
- Binstock: Each of our 30,000+ customer bin stock programs includes a labeled location for each part, a targeted min/max inventory range for each location, and a nearby Fastenal branch to stock the product and keep it flowing
- Onsite: Our distribution system has been built from the ground up to provide local inventory and service at virtually any global location – including YOUR facility.
- E-Business: Our E-Business solutions are designed to streamline business processes while leveraging our local presence to provide the fastest possible service.
FAST POD is our innovative Products-On-Demand solution to keeping your job site secure and supplied until the job is complete. With 24/7 product availability and the option of automated traceability, this big blue box is the perfect solution for your next job. Product where you need it, when you need it
- Serviceable Location: The P.O.D. must sit on stable, level ground with suffi cient accessibility for installation and removal
- Power Source: P.O.D. units require access to a single phase 60-Amp 120V/240V power source
- Cellular Coverage: Service is only needed when the P.O.D. includes one or more vending machines. An AirCard is provided
- Purchasing Agreement: Each P.O.D. is subject to a minimum monthly spend requirement based on the options included.
Fastenal’s National Account Department serves our largest customers like they are an extension of our own supply chain. We leverage our purchasing, distribution, logistics and vendor managed inventory solutions to create a lean environment that reduces total cost of ownership and drives documented cost savings.
Click here to learn more about how a national account can help your business today or see below for some of our additional features:
- Single Point of Contact
- Consistent Pricing on high-use items
- Wholesale Discount Structure for catalog Items
- Executive Quarterly Business Review Reporting
- Global Sourcing on Special/Non-Catalog Items available and strongly supported - 200+ sourcing, QC and logistics specialists in Asia and Europe
- Cost Savings program for reduced total cost of ownership
- 24/7 Online Ordering at www.fastenal.com
- Emergency/After Hours Service available at the local branch level
- Thousands of Approved Vendors providing opportunities for brand equivalent brand conversions