FAST Solutions Integrated
Through our Integrated service model, a dedicated Fastenal representative (or team) handles all sourcing and procurement functions, in addition to storeroom, inventory, and asset management. Harness the 'horsepower' of Fastenal's supply chain expertise, resources, and solutions to impact your bottom line.
We focus on these areas, so YOU can focus on what you do best:
- Risk mitigation
- Source-controlled procurement
- Quality/source control
- OEM critical spares management
- Product substitutions, standardization, and conversions
- Inventory reduction
- Leveraged vendor spend
- Point-of-use supply (vending & binstocks)
- Technical support
Why FAST Solutions Integrated?
- Decades of supply chain management experience spanning hundreds of thousands of customers
- Vast supplier network; world-class sourcing, QC, and distribution resources — no other supplier invests so aggressively in infrastructure and customer solutions
- Total flexibility and customization — your program will be tailored to meet YOUR needs
- Enterprise-wide visibility into usage, spend, and cost savings
- Local resources for additional support: local branches, regional distribution centers, nationwide transportation fleet, local specialists and engineers, district and regional leadership
Each integrated supply solution is unique and will require a detailed RFP to define the scope and responsibilities. To begin the process, our team of Lean Six Sigma specialists is prepared to perform a process mapping event. This would include mapping your current state and presenting a 'future state' proposal, incorporating best-in-class solutions to achieve a clear cost savings goal.
To discuss integrated opportunities, contact email@example.com.