With more than 20,000 different types, styles and lengths of bandsaw blades for you to choose from, Fastenal has the right blade for your application – whether you’re cutting aluminum, carbon steels or exotics; in single pieces, stacked or bundled.
Cut Costs With Our Bandsaw Blade Testing Program
1. We’ll provide a FREE sample blade if you commit to test it vs. your current blade.
2. You test both blades to measure cost per cut:
- e.g., a $100 blade that cuts 1,000 pieces = $.10 cost per cut vs. a $125 blade that cuts 1,500 pieces = $.08 cost per cut.
3. If the sample blade does not reduce your cost per cut, we’ll provide additional sample blades for testing until we find the most cost-effective solution. Your costs can only go down.
You can further reduce costs by tracking and controlling your blades via our automated locker system.
- Cleanly organize blades
- Avoid stock-outs
- Track & manage usage
- Promotes higher level of ownership by saw operators
- Identify training issues
- Streamline supply chain
Learn more about our industrial vending solutions.
900+ Brands & Styles
Fastenal offers fast delivery of the following brands and styles – keeping over 900 different styles in stock, and welding daily to meet our customers’ needs.
- Classic Pro
- Diemaster 2
- Contester (GT)
- Tri Tech
- Cast Master
- Wood Master C
- Wood Master B
- FMT M-42 (similar to Lenox Classic)
- FMT PRO (similar to Lenox Classic Pro)
- Intenss Pro
- Versatix MP
- Meat Kutter
To learn more or request service, contact your local store or use the request form below.