- We’ll provide a FREE sample blade if you commit to test it vs. your current blade.
- You test both blades to measure cost per cut:
- e.g. a $100 blade that cuts 1,000 pieces = $0.10 cost per cut vs. a $125 blade that cuts 1,500 pieces = $0.08 cost per cut.
- If the sample blade does not reduce your cost per cut, we’ll provide additional sample blades for testing until we find the most cost-effective solution. Your costs can only go down.
With more than 40,000 different types, styles and lengths of bandsaw blades for you to choose from, Fastenal has the right blade for your application – whether you’re cutting aluminum, carbon steels or exotics; in single pieces, stacked or bundled.
You can further reduce costs by tracking and controlling your blades via our automated locker system.
- Cleanly organize blades
- Avoid stock-outs
- Track & manage usage
- Promotes higher level of ownership by saw operators
- Identify training issues
- Streamline supply chain
Learn more about our industrial vending solutions.
Fastenal offers fast delivery of the following brands and styles — keeping over 900 different styles in stock, and welding daily to meet our customers' needs.
- Classic Pro
- Diemaster 2
- Contester (GT)
- Tri Tech
- Cast Master
- Wood Master C
- Wood Master B
- FMT M-42 (similar to Lenox Classic)
- FMT PRO (similar to Lenox Classic Pro)
- Intenss Pro
- Versatix MP
- Meat Kutter