Since our founding in 1967, Fastenal has always believed that great customer service begins with having people and products near the customers we serve. In recent years, this philosophy has led us to set up operations in hundreds of locations outside of the U.S. Our international facilities are strategically located to serve existing customers with global operations as well as the local customer base.
We have earned our customers’ trust by developing strong partnerships based on providing quality parts and competitive pricing, while driving cost savings and continuous improvement. Through our strategic supply programs, you can depend on consistently excellent service — locally, nationally, or globally — coordinated through a single, accountable point of contact. As Fastenal grows with our customers and the world economy, we’re continuing to expand our international presence and capabilities to support our customers’ OEM manufacturing and inventory control needs. We currently hold sales subsidiaries in over 20 countries with the ability to direct ship to many more.
To learn more about how we can serve your needs most anywhere in the world, contact us at: email@example.com.
Fastenal's OEM Competitive Advantage
Here’s a high-level look at Fastenal’s value proposition:
- Global Reach, Local Service
- Inventory Control & Reduction
- Reduced Freight Costs
- Product Standardization
- Vendor Consolidation
- Contract Pricing
- Lean Solutions
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality Management
- Global Sourcing
- Manufacturing Support Around the Globe
- Lean Six-Sigma Support
Czech Republic Test Cert # 1046.07
HOLOKROME Test Cert # 1046.06
Malaysia Test Cert # 1046.05
Shanghai Test Cert # 1046.04
Taiwan Test Cert # 1046.03
Winona Calibration Cert # 1046.02
Winona Test Cert # 1046.01
Not all testing listed is included on our A2LA Scopes of Accreditation. Please consult our Scopes directly for a full list of accredited services.
Fastenal's International Ship Program
Fastenal provides this solution for customers wishing to ship product to an international location with no need for store support services. It assures a smooth experience while navigating the complexities of export compliance.
- One time or reoccuring basis
- Quick and easy order process
- Export Compliance requirements completed
- Convenient single point of contact for multiple locations
International Product Scope
With our overseas distribution centers located in Shanghai, China; Johor, Malaysia; and Dordrecht, Netherlands; Fastenal is positioned to supply our customers with the items they need quickly.
OEM/Direct Materials, MRO/Wear & Replacement Parts
- Items consumed in bulk quantities and used in the assembly of manufactured goods, components, and end products (bill of materials)
- Items required on the machinery that manufactures the end product MRO/Indirect Materials
- Access to over 50,000 of the most commonly used MRO SKUs; available worldwide through our strategic global partners
- PPE, Abrasives, and Cutting Tools offering with the ability to locally source other items to meet our customers' needs
- We are committed to expanding our locally stocked exclusive brands and branded product offering on a continual basis based on our partnerships
This is in addition to the millions of OEM and MRO fasteners also available.