What is FAST ScaleSM?
FAST ScaleSM is an innovative scale-based bin system that allows you to go online to view your current inventory levels and adjust your min/max reorder triggers.
A Revolutionary Workflow
- Monitor Inventory. The system monitors your inventory changes and synchronizes the data to fastenal.com. Log in to a secure page to view your real-time bin inventory levels across multiple locations.
- Adjust Min/Max Levels. Instantly adjust your target min/max inventory levels via fastenal.com to reflect projected demand changes.
- Track Usage. Leverage usage reports to optimize inventory levels and reorder points.
- Automate Orders. Reorders are automatically submitted to your servicing Fastenal store based on the min/max levels you control.
- Receive the Items You Need. Your Fastenal representative will deliver your products and work with you to understand and improve the efficiency of your business.
- Eliminate stock-outs of mission-critical supplies
- Reduce inventory auditing time, freeing up labor for value-adding activities
- Reduce administrative costs and on-hand inventory
- Processor: Pentium 4 compatible or higher, 2 GHz or higher CPU speed recommended
- RAM: 512 or higher, 1 GB recommended
- Video Card Requires 1024 x 768 resolutions or higher, 1280 x 1024 resolutions recommended
- Hard Disk: GB free space(excludes the space for the OS)
- COM Port: Requires a serial port for the scanner device
* If you have multiple FAST Scale systems that are more than 65 ft. apart, additional PCs are required.
- Prerequisite OS: Windows XP Pro SP2
- Prerequisite Software: Microsoft internet explorer 6.0 SP1 or later
Available Shelf Configurations
- 12" deep racking
- 25 lb. scales - 6 per shelf
- 50 lb. scales - 4 per shelf
- 24" deep racking
- 25 lb. scales - 12 per shelf
- 50 lb. scales - 8 per shelf
* minimum of 6 shelves required